DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub


                                                                            
Who knew that Lemonade can have dramatic effects of the skin! People drink lemonade as a thirst quencher during the summer, but I use it for a completely different manner. I scrub it on my face? I`m not saying just take Kool-ade and wash your face with it. I`m saying this is simpler than putting together Kool-ade, and gives you amazing results the first time you do this. I noticed my skin was brighter, more even toned, and my pores were smaller. Now there are some things you need to know before you try this. This is not a good remedy for acne of inflamed acne. Since the Sugar is granulated this is going to irritate the pustules and papules causing then to burst or even get infected. This
is a good remedy for Dry Skin because the lemon and  sugar mixed can create a more moisturizing effect.



 THE INGREDIENTS








                                       WATCH MY VIDEO TO SEE THE PROCESS:





STEP ONE CREATE: The first thing you would want to do is put the granulated sugar on a plate or in a bottles container. Then mix in the Organic Lemon Juice. You don`t want it to be watery so if it is (as shown in the video) apply more sugar. You want it to look like a thick paste kind of like wet sand.
                             

 STEP TWO APPLY: Now splash warm water on your face before you begin this will actually expand the pores to increase product penetration. Then take the scrub and roll it on your skin in soft circular motions. The granules will exfoliate any dead skin cells, and help with sun damage since the granules promotes cell turn over which means they scrub away the spots on the surface of the skin and helps to bring the damage up and out. Plus Lemon is used for dark spots and freckles to decrease the shade of them. Then after you scrub for one minute you rinse your face with cold water. This can temporary shrink the pores to have brighter and more smooth look. Then Pat Dry.






STEP THREE AFTER CARE:Finally you apply you regular moisturizer cream that is suitable for your skin type. For example, I have Combination/Oily skin so I`m using Absolute Moisture by Bioelements. In my video I used Clean and Clear Morning glow, but now I recommend using this at night because the exfoliation process can increase sensitivity right afterwards.

Now your skin is Flawless, thanks to just a couple natural ingredients :)


                                                              BEFORE!




                                                               AFTER!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

 photo Untitledk_1.png
My name is Meagen Elizabeth I am a highly experienced Makeup Artist in the Sacramento Area. I have been doing Makeup since I was 15 and but the time I was 16 I landed an amazing opportunity to work with a well-known Hair Stylist and Designer. Since then I have done numerous shows such as Sacramento State College Annual Fashion Show, Hair Wars, Professional Photo shoots, and Featured Spots on Good Day Sacramento. When I was 17 I graduated High School and two months later went to Federico's Beauty Institute. While I was there I was awarded 1st place in the Halloween Makeup Competition, and was given knowledge and experience in the beauty Industry. After months of hard work I graduated from Beauty School and I now have a valid license as an Esthetician in the State of California, and I am currently pursuing my education as a Cosmologist at Paul Mitchell Hair Academy in Sacramento, Ca.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Popular Posts