Wet N Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipstick Collection

         
          
             Liquid Lipsticks are on the rage right now and when they first came out I couldn't find any decent Liquid Lipsticks that were truly matte and that were under $20. Finally after a couple years of this trend I finally found Liquid Lipsticks that are very affordable and very good quality! So i recently went to Walgreens to pick up a few things on my way home from work, and as always I had to check out the cosmetics! Then what I saw was like a gift from the heavens and I was shocked and excited to try them. I grabbed every color that they had in stock which was a lot but for only $5 I could not resist. So I took them home and swatched them and i was totally Shocked!!!!! These Liquid Lipsticks are up there as quality with Kat Von D or Lime Crime!  

              Each color is true to the tube, super pigmented, and creamy. The colors are beautiful and unique. Some colors such as Nice to Fuchsia & Berry Recognize are very close to colors but they wear super differently. The only thing I have to complain about them is they do not double coat well. When I applied each layer I had noticed the it would get stickier and more streaky, but it is unnecessary to even use two coats because these liquid lipsticks are so pigmented! I love these and I cant wait to wear these Lipsticks. 


Descriptions of Each Colors:
Goth Topic is a very dark brown color almost a black. 
Missy and Fierce is a classic blue based red. (This color makes my teeth look super white!)
Flame of the Game is a super bright orange.. very artsy!
Oh My Dolly is a perfect hot pink.
Nice to Fuchsia is a plum pink the middle ground between Oh My Dolly and Berry Recognize.
Berry Recognize is a plum brown.
Pink Really Hard is a perfect light pink.
Coral Corruption is a nude with a more orange undertone.
Nudist Peach is a light nude shade.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

 photo Untitledk_1.png
My name is Meagen Elizabeth I am a highly experienced Makeup Artist in the Sacramento Area. I have been doing Makeup since I was 15 and but the time I was 16 I landed an amazing opportunity to work with a well-known Hair Stylist and Designer. Since then I have done numerous shows such as Sacramento State College Annual Fashion Show, Hair Wars, Professional Photo shoots, and Featured Spots on Good Day Sacramento. When I was 17 I graduated High School and two months later went to Federico's Beauty Institute. While I was there I was awarded 1st place in the Halloween Makeup Competition, and was given knowledge and experience in the beauty Industry. After months of hard work I graduated from Beauty School and I now have a valid license as an Esthetician in the State of California, and I am currently pursuing my education as a Cosmologist at Paul Mitchell Hair Academy in Sacramento, Ca.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Popular Posts