How to apply loose glitter:

Besides from Diamonds, Glitter is a girls best friend. That is, if you know who to work it into your makeup looks. There are many different cosmetic lines that have safe to use glitter such as Mac,Urban Decay, Sugarpill ect. Only glitter that is sold as a cosmetic or is sold in the cosmetic section is in my opinion the only glitter you can be pretty aware of the safety and purpose of the product, but if you buy regular craft glitter from your art supply store .. It is only in tended for craft purposes only! Not for face nor eye contact, because of the consistency and the chemicals/ingredients found in the product. Here is a scenario, What happens if you get a piece of thick glitter,or even small little flake into your eye and it starts to itch and you notice your eye gets bloodshot red? What happens is that using the wrong type of glitter can have harsh features that can irritate, and scratch your eye, or even can cause permanent loss of sight! So just be cautious on how and what kind of glitter you use so you are safe. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

 photo Untitledk_1.png
My name is Meagen Elizabeth I am a highly experienced Makeup Artist in the Sacramento Area. I have been doing Makeup since I was 15 and but the time I was 16 I landed an amazing opportunity to work with a well-known Hair Stylist and Designer. Since then I have done numerous shows such as Sacramento State College Annual Fashion Show, Hair Wars, Professional Photo shoots, and Featured Spots on Good Day Sacramento. When I was 17 I graduated High School and two months later went to Federico's Beauty Institute. While I was there I was awarded 1st place in the Halloween Makeup Competition, and was given knowledge and experience in the beauty Industry. After months of hard work I graduated from Beauty School and I now have a valid license as an Esthetician in the State of California, and I am currently pursuing my education as a Cosmologist at Paul Mitchell Hair Academy in Sacramento, Ca.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Popular Posts