Instant Plastic Surgery WITHOUT going under the knife!

             Some people get confused by Celebrities...By their appearances. "Did  Kate Winslet get a nose job? Why is her nose smaller?" or " Wow Megan Fox had a lot of work done!" A lot of these assumptions are not even true! Did you know you can actually make features of your body stand out or diminish with makeup?! Some of these rumors like Kate Winslet for example are totally false.  


           
    NOSE JOB: 
When you see Kate back in the 90`s ...Yeah her nose does appear bigger than it does now, but there are ways to change the way your face is constructed using only a few product. What Kate probably did was countered down the sides of the nose with a matte brown shadow then highlight the center to make her nose look Narrower.

PRODUCTS:
Mac pressed powder, Cargo Palette (I don`t know the name)Light Brown, Jane Palette in 10 greens (The dark brown), Cargo Palette in the White Matte Color

     




LIP FILLERS:
As for lip ingections and fillers, you can easily make your lips look bigger with just a few tech niches. Just watch my video "How to make your lips look bigger" to know how. As you can see in Jennifer Anison`s picture the 2005 picture her lips are lined   with a nude lip liner, then diffused. Then in the 2008 picture her lips are outlined with a darker nude which makes her lips stand out even more, hns. making her lips look fuller.


                              
Products 
 Loreal Studio Secrets Primer, Hard Candy Glam o flauge  concealer, Mac pressed powder, Mac lip liner  in Subculture Ten lipliner in Earth, Wet and Wild Metalic Lipgloss, NYX Lip liner in Rose Music: Christina Aguilera-Vanity Bionic -2010
                                                                                             
                                                                                                                             








0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

 photo Untitledk_1.png
My name is Meagen Elizabeth I am a highly experienced Makeup Artist in the Sacramento Area. I have been doing Makeup since I was 15 and but the time I was 16 I landed an amazing opportunity to work with a well-known Hair Stylist and Designer. Since then I have done numerous shows such as Sacramento State College Annual Fashion Show, Hair Wars, Professional Photo shoots, and Featured Spots on Good Day Sacramento. When I was 17 I graduated High School and two months later went to Federico's Beauty Institute. While I was there I was awarded 1st place in the Halloween Makeup Competition, and was given knowledge and experience in the beauty Industry. After months of hard work I graduated from Beauty School and I now have a valid license as an Esthetician in the State of California, and I am currently pursuing my education as a Cosmologist at Paul Mitchell Hair Academy in Sacramento, Ca.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Popular Posts