O.P. I. Nail Polish Review (Just spotted the Lizarrd) The Spiderman Collection





O.P.I. Just spotted the Lizard is a shade I discovered in Planet Beauty in the Roseville Galleria Mall and I knew that O.P.I had the Spider man collection out but I just never saw the shades in person. This one stood out to me the most because of it`s holographic shine it has. I paid about $6.50 for it because Planet Beauty had a 25% off sale but it usually retails for $8.00.

O.P.I. Just spotted the Lizard is part of the O.P.I New Spider Man collection.














Just Spotted the Lizard is a gorgeous gold,green that alternates back and for worth. Its had a very thin liquid consistency but is dark when applied. It covered 90% of my nail in the first coat. This is a unique shade that is great for formal wear. As seen below it reminded me of the dress Christina Aguilera wore in the movie Burlesque. Overall I really like this shade from the formula to the actual color.


P.S A couple really good Dupes for this shade is Guppy #77 or Ozotic #507










Tell me what you think of (O.P.I Just spotted the Lizard) in the comments below.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

 photo Untitledk_1.png
My name is Meagen Elizabeth I am a highly experienced Makeup Artist in the Sacramento Area. I have been doing Makeup since I was 15 and but the time I was 16 I landed an amazing opportunity to work with a well-known Hair Stylist and Designer. Since then I have done numerous shows such as Sacramento State College Annual Fashion Show, Hair Wars, Professional Photo shoots, and Featured Spots on Good Day Sacramento. When I was 17 I graduated High School and two months later went to Federico's Beauty Institute. While I was there I was awarded 1st place in the Halloween Makeup Competition, and was given knowledge and experience in the beauty Industry. After months of hard work I graduated from Beauty School and I now have a valid license as an Esthetician in the State of California, and I am currently pursuing my education as a Cosmologist at Paul Mitchell Hair Academy in Sacramento, Ca.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Popular Posts