Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

I was on the hunt in Wally World to find me a Makeup Remover, besides the citrus oil that I use on a daily. So this caught my eye in the skincare center. I am kind of skeptical about makeup wipes because The ones I have tried in the past wasn`t that great and the only thing that worked for me were oils. So I got the travel size to try it out. It claims to be gentle and ultra soft and even gentle enough for around the eye area. It supposed to effectively dissolve all traces of dirt,oil,and makeup. It says it leaves skin feeling smooth  and clean with no heavy residue. It also says it is so effective it dissolves waterproof mascara. Its Ophthalmologist tested. Dermatologist tested. Allergy Tested. Alcohol free. 


             So When I got home I wanted to put this to the test so I put on my Clinique Double Lash Mascara and put about 3-4 coats on...talk about spider lashes :P. Then I let it dry and I then applied the product. It smelled like alcohol but that just personal opinion. As far as gentle...These to me were not gentle at all! It burned and I still feel burning and sensitivity around my eyes. I don't know if I`m allergic of what but it wasn't gentle enough for me.











     









 It took off the mascara really good though I was impressed. I just wiped my eyes a couple times and it came off without to much of a struggle, and the clean refreshed feeling I certainly got that hands down. After I used this I felt so clean and it was very light clean feeling not a heavy residue feeling.

          Overall I personally would not buy this product just because it`s to harsh for me but all I can say is it took off the makeup and leaving a fresh clean feeling like they said. :) I give this product a 1-10 rating of a 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

 photo Untitledk_1.png
My name is Meagen Elizabeth I am a highly experienced Makeup Artist in the Sacramento Area. I have been doing Makeup since I was 15 and but the time I was 16 I landed an amazing opportunity to work with a well-known Hair Stylist and Designer. Since then I have done numerous shows such as Sacramento State College Annual Fashion Show, Hair Wars, Professional Photo shoots, and Featured Spots on Good Day Sacramento. When I was 17 I graduated High School and two months later went to Federico's Beauty Institute. While I was there I was awarded 1st place in the Halloween Makeup Competition, and was given knowledge and experience in the beauty Industry. After months of hard work I graduated from Beauty School and I now have a valid license as an Esthetician in the State of California, and I am currently pursuing my education as a Cosmologist at Paul Mitchell Hair Academy in Sacramento, Ca.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Popular Posts